"What is this thing?” Ariel inquired, the object in question a large metal box of some sort that was resting against the wall in the corner of the room. “I’ve never seen anything like it before!”
"That’s an icebox."
"You know, now that I’m here, I don’t really know what to do."
"I got nothing."
"The only thing worse than a bruised banana... a bruised butt." ~Philosophy of Diddy Kong
- "Yo! It’s Diddy! This is an independent RP blog for me and big buddy! Err… I s’pose that was obvious."
- "This blog mostly follows the Country, Returns and Diddy Kong Racing canon!"
- "We’re also Smash Bros. friendly, so anything that’s happened in the tourneys applies here!"
- "DK and I are open to any series and OC! Just don’t be a virus, otherwise that’d… probably not be good."
- "We’re up for adventure, action, casual stuff, anything ya want! Just make sure the ESRB ain’t on our butts."
- "Hmm… I guess that’s it? Oooooh! If you reblog this, first place gets a complementary pat on the back! And there’s more… WE GET TO TALK TO EACH OTHER!”
There is a magical lake in the Rock Islands of Palau where you can swim with the jellyfish worry-free.
The lake became a tourist attraction and people can go swimming and snorkeling with them.
The jellyfish lost their stingers over the years because they don’t need them to fight off predators.
Try to see it my way
Only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong
While you see it your way
There’s a chance that we may fall apart before too long
I compiled some personal tactics and crowd sourced DIY remedies for the sads (clinical term) into a mini comic! Enjoy xoxo
If everyone doesn’t reblog this, I’m unfollowing all of you.
Posting for two reasons 1. ^^^
2. Martin freeman
The Roberts family knew they had to put their beloved dog, Duke, to sleep after the cancer began to take over his body. So, they decided to make his final day on Earth his most special.
This is beautiful ;,)„„
poor puppy least hs last day was a perfect one :’(
“But if you forget to reblog Madame Zeroni, you and your family will be cursed for always and eternity.”